Saturday, March 22, 2014

Monthly Organizing

     I like to organize.  It makes life so much easier when I need to find things.  (especially tax things)  

     At the beginning of each year, I get twelve manilla folders and write the month and year on them.  Throughout the year, I place anything for that month in the folder that I made.
   
     I also do the same thing for receipts.  I have a small box with monthly labeled dividers that I put all of my receipts in.  This really helps when I need to go back and find something for a warranty or for taxes.
   
     At the end of the year, I get a cardboard box with a lid, label it with the month and year and put all of the manilla folders and receipts in it.

     I hope this will help if you are having trouble organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment