Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Garbage Craft

     My daughter LOVES crafts.  I am not a big fan of them because they are usually messy and there seem to be hundreds of teeny tiny pieces of paper all over the place when all is said and done.  I try to put aside my feelings and let her be creative though.

     One day I walked into her bedroom and noticed lovely decorations hanging all over the ceiling in her room.  I thought for a moment, "Hmmm where did she get the string to hang all of those decorations?"  As I looked a little closer, I realized that the string was actually dental floss.  I ran to the bathroom to check the garbage can and sure enough all of the used dental floss was missing.  It is at this point that I had to set some ground rules for crafts in our house.  There will be no dumpster diving in order to make crafts.  I am a mean mother I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment