Thursday, March 27, 2014

Herbalix

     I found a new to me deodorant called Herbalix nighttime detox cleansing deodorant.  It is formulated to "cleanse away metals, metabolic impurities and other residues that have collected in the body."  I absolutely LOVE it!  I keep it by my nightstand and use it every night before I go to bed.  I have been concerned for a while about the aluminum found in regular deodorant.  I have tried every organic deodorant that I could find but they have always made me stink and that kind of defeats the purpose of using deodorant.  With this Herbalix deodorant I do not stink.  Hallelujah!!!  If you want to check it out, their web address is:  www.herbalix.com  Just so you know, I do not sell this deodorant or get any profit from sales.  I am just a happy consumer who wants to get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment