Monday, February 10, 2014

Snot Glasses

     I wore glasses in fifth grade.  They were not attractive at all.  It was the 80's after all so you can imagine how bad it was.  One morning in class, I felt a sneeze coming on.  My teacher always kept a box of tissue on her desk so I ran up to her desk to grab one.  I didn't quite get it sealed around my nose properly so when I sneezed, snot covered my glasses and got in my poofy 80's bangs.  As if that wasn't bad enough, an annoying boy in the front of the class pointed and yelled, "Eww gross!  Christina has snot all over her glasses!"  The whole class stopped working and looked up to see my snotty glasses and hair.  There was much laughter.  The teacher excused me to go to the bathroom and clean up.  I was completely mortified!

     The moral of the story is:  Make sure that you cover your nose completely before you sneeze with a Kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment