Saturday, February 22, 2014

Nails

     I have always had brittle nails.  For years, I had artificial nails but I never liked them.  They always looked really nice but they still felt fake and they were really expensive to keep up.  I am a licensed manicurist which makes me self conscious about the way my nails look.  Sally Hansen has a product called Hard as Wraps that is over the counter.  You can find it at Fred Meyer, Walmart, Target, etc..  Once a week I paint my nails with it.  It is amazing!  My natural nails have grown out long and beautiful.  You can either use the product alone or sometimes I use a topcoat like OPI to finish it off.  It reminds me of having gel nails except it is not a thick product like the gels.  I hope this helps some of you with brittle nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment