Friday, January 10, 2014

New to Blogging

     I am nervous about starting a blog.  Mostly because I don't like technology.  I think that it is impersonal.  I would much rather sit down over a cup of hot tea or coffee and talk face to face.  It is easier to read someone face to face rather than try to figure them out on a computer screen.  It is important to me to be genuine and know where I stand with people.

     The thing that intrigues me about blogging is being able to share my random thoughts, ideas, hopes and dreams.  I like the idea of keeping a "diary of sorts" so that long after I am gone, my words will remain.  My goal with this blog is to encourage you in the midst of this crazy world that we live in, share with you some fabulous recipes that I have enjoyed and impart some wisdom that I have gained over the years.

     Let's begin...

2 comments:

  1. My friend, way to step out into the unknown!! I will be one of your biggest cheerleaders. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love! I appreciate it. You inspired me with your blog:)

      Delete