Friday, May 2, 2014

Potato Salad

     I made pork ribs for dinner.  I was trying to think of a yummy side dish that I haven't made in a while and potato salad came to mind.  My potato salad is very plain but really good.  My family doesn't like anything green, crunchy or fancy in their potato salad.  If you have a picky family like I do then you will love this recipe.

Potato Salad:

5 Russet potatoes
4 eggs
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 t  seasoning salt
1/4 t mustard

Place the eggs in a saucepan with cold water.  Bring to a boil over medium high heat.  Boil for 15 minutes.  Let rest until the water is lukewarm.  Remove the eggs and set aside.  Peel and dice the potatoes.  Put them in the egg saucepan with water covering the top of them and bring them to a boil over medium high heat.  Boil for  20 minutes.  Drain the water and place the potatoes in a serving bowl.  Add mayonnaise, seasoning salt & mustard.  Peel and dice up the eggs and add them to the bowl.  Stir well.  Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment