Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rainwater

    For a while, I have been looking for some barrels to catch rain water.  The Costco ad came out this week and there were a couple of them ranging from $100-$300.  My husband was able to find some on Craigslist for $5 a piece.  (He rocks!!!)  We purchased them last night.  I heard that in some states it is illegal to collect rainwater so I started researching it on the Internet.  I was shocked to find out this is true.  In fact, I read an article about a man in Oregon who was put in jail for 30 days and had to pay a $1,500 fine for collecting rainwater.  All that I can think to say is WOW!  Before you know it we are going to be charged if we get too much sun, breath in too much air, laugh too much, etc..  I am SO glad to know that God wins in the end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment