Saturday, April 12, 2014

Breakfast Cups

     Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (or so I've been told).  I am more of a brunch person.  I prefer to eat a bit later in the day because eating first thing in the morning makes me feel sick.  I like to start the day off with a hot cup of coffee or tea and work my way into eating breakfast. Here is a delicious meal to start your day.

Breakfast Cups:

6 eggs
2 T cream
salt & pepper to taste
4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
1/2 c cooked breakfast sausage
1/2 c shredded cheese
1 T minced onion
1 T parsley
1/2 c chopped yellow & red pepper
1/4 c chopped spinach or kale

Beat eggs & cream in a bowl until smooth.  Season with salt & pepper.  Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into greased Ramekins.  Place Ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment