Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ouchy

     I was putting my wet clothes into the dryer and I scraped the top of my hand on the washing machine as I pulled the wet clothes out.  It started to bleed.  I got the first aid kit out and the only band aid that would work was Strawberry Shortcake.  (Note to self: buy more band aids)  Later in the afternoon I decided to make myself a green smoothie.  It was very healthy.  It had spinach and kale in it.  As I took the last gulp of my smoothie, I noticed that my band aid was gone.  I frantically looked on the floor, in the garbage can, on the counter, etc..  I have a Vitamex so I am pretty sure that it will blend up anything.  I feel myself starting to get sick and for the rest of the day I was a bit nauseated thinking that I have just been drinking my blended up band aid.  Luckily I can report that my daughter found my band aid on the kitchen floor.  I did NOT eat a band aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment