Friday, July 17, 2015

Peach Cobbler

  I got some peaches at the farmers market last weekend.  I have enjoyed eating them throughout the week.  They are SO delicious!  Today, I decided to let my sweet tooth take over and make some cobbler.  It turned out really well so I thought that I would share.  Enjoy!

Peach Cobbler:

1 stick butter, softened
1 c raw sugar
1/4 c whole wheat flour
1 1/2 c oats
1 t vanilla
1/2 t cinnamon
4 or 5 peaches sliced with no skins

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.  In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, flour, oats, vanilla & cinnamon.  Spread 1 cup of the mixture into a 8x8 pan.  Pour the peaches evenly on top of the mixture.  Sprinkle the remaining mixture on top of the peaches.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.  Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment